Contact me by email at: email@example.com
Freelance Character Animator, Wayforward Technologies, "Happy Feet 2," "Centipede: Infestation" 2/11-5/11
- Animated characters off-site at the direction of the animation lead.
- Worked on various non-humanoid and humanoid characters of all body shapes.
Character Animator, Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment/Firesky, "Stargate: Resistance" 6/08-2/10
- Responsible for nearly all character animations involved in the release of Stargate: Resistance.
- Coordinated with programmers, designers, and technical animator to implement animations.
- Designed unique animations to bring out the character of each of the six different classes and body shapes.
Animation Intern, Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment, "Stargate Worlds"
- Transferred and adjusted animations between various characters using Character Studio.
- Animated various emotes, attacks, and sci-fi weapons.
- Skinned complex accessories and outfits onto characters.
- Consulted on animation requirements for other projects in development.
Animator/Character Designer, Angry Weasel Entertainment, LLC. 10/06-4/08
- Created character concept sketches from written and verbal direction of designers.
- Modeled, rigged, and animated low poly game characters using Autodesk 3DS Max Character Studio.
- Worked closely with other artists, designers and programmers through weekly update meetings.
- Responsible for animating all characters and creating unique movements and loops for each one.
Quality Assurance Tester, D3Publisher of America, Inc., 4/07-6/07
- Tested pre-release videogame software identifying a variety of defects including crash bugs, graphic bugs and game play bugs.
- Trained in bug database entry and First Party Standards for several consoles, as well as internship training in Lead Tester responsibilities such as evaluations and test plans.
- Autodesk 3ds max
- Experience animating with Character Studio, modeling specifically for smooth character animation movement, rigging with additional bone controls and texturing game characters under polygonal and time constraints.
- Autodesk Maya
- Experience rigging and animating basic custom bone rigs as well as modeling characters and environments with polygonal and subdivision surfaces.
- Motion Capture
- Experience in assisting the coordination of a small motion capture session and directing the inexperienced actor to guarantee appropriate exaggeration and variation in character.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital painting of textures from scratch, utilizing reference as well as painting illustrations and character designs.
- Adobe After Effects
- Compositing and visual effects adjustment of both live action and 3d animated footage.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Animation
- Collins College, Tempe, AZ
- Associate of Applied Arts Degree in 3D Art and Animation
- DigiPen Institute of Technology, Redmond, WA